Hurray! It's finished! My Block-a-month blanket.
My bold, bright and very busy blanket.
It certainly is colourful. It has been fun trying to place the squares, in the end I decided it didn't really matter where they were placed, so I just got on and sewed them up.
I did a simple border of lemon then lipstick to.complete it. I think the lipstick helps to bring it all together.
It has a certain jolliness about it that will make it a lovely blanket to snuggle under in the Winter.
Despite cutting the project short, the blanket is still a generous 52 inches square. You can see full details of yarn colours and amounts used on my Ravelry page, here.
It's good to get that project out of the way, it was starting to become a bit of a chore. I still have another CAL (the Circles of the Sun cushion cover) and a KAL (the Dancing Bees shawl) on the go. They should both be completed by the end of the month. I'm then looking forward to starting some new projects - I can't believe how disciplined I'm being at the moment. Although, there are a few other CALs I have my eye on but I'm trying not to be tempted to start them yet. For now I'm concentrating on catching up with the shawl knit-a-long whilst watching the golf in the evenings. Hope you're having a good weekend. Bye for now.