The Que Sera cardigan is finished. Thank goodness! It came off the needles looking very short and very slim. I knew that it would grow with soaking and blocking, but wasn't sure if it would be in the right directions. I had fears that it would remain slim and end up very very long.
Thankfully, my fears were unfounded and amazingly it fits, in fact it's a very good fit.
It's very comfortable to wear and I enjoyed knitting the lacy pattern. It took just over two weeks to knit up, ignoring all the previous false starts.
I made a number of modifications to the original pattern. Full details of this pattern, yarn used and all the modifications I made can be seen on my Ravelry page, here.
I'm so glad that one's out of the way. I must say, it certainly shook my confidence in cardigan knitting. I don't know why that should be the case. I must knit at least five or six cardigans a year, and have been doing so since my teens. I suspect it was all the false starts with this yarn, rather than the Que Sera pattern. Anyway, I'm planning some smaller, quicker, less demanding projects for a short while now. I feel an urge to make more socks!