I started knitting a new bear in February - it was supposed to be ready for my birthday in March - but too many projects, too little time - he was never finished.
It was one of those projects where you keep saying, "I must get around to finishing that" - but you never do.
Well yesterday I decided I would do some work on my bear, make some progress. When I opened the knitting bag I was surprised how much I had already done - in fact the bear was finished apart from sewing on the arms and legs. So here he is, thankfully freed from the knitting bag and all complete.
It was difficult to get him to sit still for the photos!
Here is a picture of Errol with his little sister Rosie, who I made at the beginning of 2010.